Friday, November 8, 2013

Devon and Graci

We have had a lot of weddings this year.  I never thought I would get married in the same year as my sister because we are 3 1/2 years apart, but her and Devon got married August 12, 2013.  It was an amazing wedding.  Her colors were all neutral colors like white, cream, and tan then she had different colors of flowers.  Her reception was on August 10th which was a Saturday and it was in the Galland's back yard.  They have an amazing back yard and the weather was perfect.  She got married on Monday early in the morning in the Salt Lake Temple, and after the sealing we ate in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  It all turned out perfect and they are perfect for each other.  We love Devon and the whole Galland family and we are so glad he is apart of our family.  I am so happy for my sister and glad she found such a great guy to spend eternity with!










No comments:

Post a Comment