Friday, May 10, 2013

My Birthday!

On May 6th I turned 22... CRAZY!  Todd went to work early and I got to sleep in which is my favorite thing to do! Todd got off work early so he was home around 1 which made my day!  I took sometime to think back about everything that has happened in the last year... As most of you know I have gone through a lot recently.  I was talking to a friend of mine and she said " How many people do you know that have 1. Been in a bad marriage.  2. Got a divorce.  3. Got pregnant.  4. Met an AMAZING guy who was your biggest support system throughout your whole pregnancy.  5. Placed a baby for adoption.   6. Turned your whole life around and got married in the temple.  All in a little over a year!!"  It is so crazy what can happen in a year and how much your life can change. Even though I have been through some extremely hard times I am so grateful for all the challenges in my life and everything I went to because it brought me an amazing husband!!

Anyway back to my birthday...

When Todd got home from work he had some presents for me.  He got me the Despicable Me Unicorn that says "It's so FLUFFY!" and it also has Agnes singing the song she sings in the movie.  I am obsessed with that movie so it was the perfect gift.  He also brought me flowers and a cute card.  He got me something else but can't give it to me till later so I will write about that when I get it!  That night we went to dinner with my family and got ice cream.  My sister got me a cute gold necklace with an S on it and she is also doing an eyelash fill for free!  My mom has been helping me with my house and bought some stuff at IKEA for me so that was my birthday present from her and my dad of course handed me $100 on my birthday just cause he is real great! :)
We also went to Todd's softball game and he got hurt... it was sad!  Then we met my Mother In-law at work and she gave me $100 Visa Gift Card to spend on whatever I want! I am blessed with an amazing mother in-law!!
On May 9th I spent the day with my mom and sister.  We went to IKEA and then met my dad in Park City and had lunch with him.  It was fun to spend the day with all of them since it doesn't happen very often.

I had a great birthday!! Thanks to everyone who made it so special, especially my wonderful Husband! I love you! :)







I also got this cute Birthday picture from my favorite little girl Lucy!! It made my day! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment