Friday, November 8, 2013

Lucy Nichole

October 29th 2012 I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl and was about to do the HARDEST thing I have done and will ever do.  I wont go into all my feelings that day and the whole 9 months I was pregnant with her, but what a crazy year it has been.  This last year has gone by fast and slow all at the same time.

Evan and Heather had a birthday party for Lucy a few weeks before her birthday because Heather was pregnant and was due on Lucy's birthday.  CRAZY I know.....  Her party was so much fun and I am so  glad we were invited!  Thank you for including us on her special day!! :)  Heather gave me a CD with all of Lucy's 1 year pictures.  It is something I will treasure forever and it meant so much to me!  She just keeps getting cuter and I am so glad I get to watch her grow!

Lucy,  I want you to know how much I love you!  I did what I did because of how much I love and care about you!  You have AMAZING parents and are loved by so many!!  I couldn't have found better parents to raise you.  You have an adorable little sister that I hope you become best friends with.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and pray for you.  I hope you always know how many people love you and that you were supposed to be in the Pack family! I can't believe that you are already 1!  Happy Birthday cute girl!!! I love you SO much!!

Love, Your Shay! :)






1 comment:

  1. I truly admire your strength and love, you are amazing! ...and she is a little cutie! I love the bottom picture of her in the bucket-so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete