Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baby Shower's

I had three showers thrown for me and I knew our baby girl was so loved already!

The first one was thrown by my Co-workers and we had so much fun!  I loved the people I worked with!!  My boss made a cute cake with her name on it, I got the cutest little outfits, and we all guessed  her weight, length, and the day she will be born.

Shower #1: 



The second one was thrown by my friends and it turned out SO cute!!  I have the greatest friends!  They had popcorn because the theme was "Shaleigh is about to pop," we played a few games, and guessed what day she was going to be born.  I got a variety of presents at this shower.  It was a blast, thanks again for throwing it for me!

Shower #2

Cute invite from Treesa

And cute decorations from Bailey that I got to take home and now they are in Cora's room!


Shower number three was thrown by the Hewlett family and we had the Hewlett's and Fish's both come.  My cousin Jessica had it at her house in Salem, we had yummy food, and sat and talked all night!  I love getting together with my family.  We always have a good time!  Thanks again for the wonderful shower and all the work you did!!  Cora is SO loved!

Shower #3





No comments:

Post a Comment